Cruise Ship Tour
Arriving to St. John's, Newfoundland via cruise ship? We have bus tours available for all incoming cruise ship passengers!
Cruise ship tours are three-hour bus tours that include the area's top attractions and sites shown here unless stated otherwise on the chart below.
Seniors $75 plus tax (65 years old and up)
Adults $79 plus tax
Children $55 plus tax
*Prices are in Canadian dollars. For the Northeast Avalon tour, add $10.
|DATE||CRUISE NAME||TOUR DEPARTS|
|April 24th, 2023||Norwegian Dawn||8:00AM|
|June 6th, 2023||Silver Shadow||9:00AM|
|July 2nd, 2023||Seven Seas Navigator||11:00AM|
|August 10th, 2023||Celebrity Summit||8:30AM, 1:30PM|
|August 18th, 2023||Seabourn Quest||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|August 18th, 2023||Zaandam||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|August 20th, 2023||Silver Shadow||10:00AM|
|August 22nd, 2023||Zuiderdam||11:00AM: Combo Tour; 3:00PM: Northeast Avalon Tour|
|August 25th, 2023||Insignia||11:00AM, 3:00PM|
|August 26th, 2023||Celebrity Summit||8:00AM, 1:00PM|
|August 27th, 2023||Caribbean Princess||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|August 31st, 2023||Silver Shadow||10:00AM|
|September 8th, 2023||Jewel of the Seas||3:00PM|
|September 9th, 2023||Zaandam||1:00PM, 4:30PM|
|September 10th, 2023||Vista||11:00AM, 2:30PM|
|September 16th, 2023||The World||11:00AM, 3:00PM|
|September 16th, 2023||National Geographic||11:00AM, 3:00PM|
|September 17th, 2023||Amera||9:00AM, 12:30PM|
|September 23rd, 2023||Ambience||8:30AM, 1:30PM|
|September 25th, 2023||Jewel of the Seas||8:00AM, 11:30AM|
|September 27th, 2023||Aurora||8:00AM, 12:00PM|
|September 28th, 2023||Europa||1:00PM, 5:00PM|
|October 1st, 2023||Ocean Endeavor||9:30AM, 1:30PM|
|October 2nd, 2023||Balmoral||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|October 8th, 2023||Borealis||8:30AM, 1:30PM|
|October 11th, 2023||Sky Princess||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|October 12th, 2023||Ocean Endeavor||10:00AM|
|October 14th, 2023||Arcadia||9:00AM, 1:00PM|
|October 16th, 2023||Spirit of Discovery||9:00AM, 12:30PM|
Important Things to Note:
- There are a limited number of seats available for each cruise ship tour. Although we have a variety of buses available, we can not confirm the size of vehicle used until the day of the cruise ship tour.
- The departure point is at 284 Water Street. This is a short 400m walk from the cruise ship docking area. Click here for walking directions.
- All cruise ship tours depart on local time.
- Cruise ship tours will only be cancelled if the cruise ship can't dock in St. John's due to weather or high winds.
- Payment is made at the gift shop on the day of the tour. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour to pay. Payment can be made with credit, debit, and cash using Canadian dollars. USD will not be accepted.
How to Book:
To reserve a cruise ship tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name and the number of people in your booking.