Cruise Ship Tour
Arriving to St. John's, Newfoundland via cruise ship? We have bus tours available for all incoming cruise ship passengers!
Cruise ship tours are three-hour bus tours that include the area's top attractions and sites shown here. Two-hour city tours may be available as an alternate option for certain cruise ships.
There is an exclusive tour for the following incoming cruise ships:
Important Things to Note:
- There are a limited number of seats available for each cruise ship tour. Although we have a variety of buses available, we can not confirm the size of vehicle used until the day of the cruise ship tour.
- The departure point is at 284 Water Street. This is a short 400m walk from the cruise ship docking area. Click here for walking directions.
- All cruise ship tours depart on local time.
- Cruise ship tours will only be cancelled if the cruise ship can't dock in St. John's due to weather or high winds.
- Payment is made at the gift shop on the day of the tour. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour to pay. Payment can be made with credit, debit, and cash using Canadian dollars. USD will not be accepted.
How to Book:
To reserve a cruise ship tour, please email email@example.com. Please provide your full name and the number of people in your booking.